Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Asymmetrical Coat

Soooooo.  It's been a while.  Yeah, two words: work overload.  And I'm really bad at updating this stuff.  BUT!  I'm going to change that (no it wasn't a new years resolution)  There are a few projects I have not updated, such as my top hat and beret and done a cloak commission that I need to get pictures for.  I have also uploaded a lot of my art onto deviantart so you can go check that out too.
However I do have a coat I have been working on to replace one I have that is coming apart under the shoulders.  I got a pattern on sale that I really liked (yes, I did actually use a pattern) and it worked pretty well; although I must say it was the most confusing thing I have ever tried to work with.  I don't know why they did it that way but whatever.  The end result looks nice.  The buttons are vintage ones I got from a good friend Mrs. Cox.  I hope to do some kind of embroider or detailing on the collar but don't know what it's going to be yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment